From the publisher: Kate dropped her PhD while abroad and had to reinvent herself twice in a non-academic field. Today, she helps expats like her find a place in Denmark’s job market.
This episode covers the following:
– Kate Dahl’s reasons for dropping her PhD
– Her struggle with identity and how she found peace within
– How to Embrace different paths and discover your true identity
– How Reinventing oneself can lead to unexpected opportunities
– Finding good work-life balance
– How to Embrace your discomfort and expand your horizons
– And so much more!!!